The sun has become a less frequent visitor, the temperature has dropped and those grey clouds that seemed an eternity away a few short months ago are appearing more and more on the horizon. While you might not want to admit it, it is clear that winter is approaching and it is crucial that you take the necessary measures to ensure that your pool is closed correctly.
At Collins Pool Management, our specialized team of pool maintenance professionals have decades of combined experience in every aspect of the pool closing process. That is why if you call us today we can guarantee that we will be able to schedule an appointment for our team to visit your property or business within three working days. From there, we can have your pool closed within three to six hours.
Winterize Your Pool with Collins Pool Management
We have been proud to serve pool-owners for decades so, it’s safe to say that we know a thing or two about closing up a pool. You can rest assured knowing that our professional team will use the most advanced and trusted techniques to ensure your pool remains in the best condition possible for next spring.
Upon completion of the initial appraisal, our team will:
- Carefully unpack your pool cover, water tubes and plugs. If you are a previous customer, we will have already decided on a good location to store your pool supplies so we can easily find them. If not, then we might need a little help!
- Disconnect your pump and filter completely.
- Drain any heaters to ensure no residual water is resting in the heater during the winter months.
- Vacuum out all jet pipes and skimmer sides using a state-of-the-art air compressor.
- Remove all diving boards and adjoining ladders before testing the water level one final time.
- Carefully place the cover over the pool, finalizing the winterizing process.